Hello, curious one !
My name is Dimitri “Thryn” L, I’m a Cybersecurity engineer from France.
I’ve decided to open this blog during a CTF, thinking it would be much easier to share intelligence and tutorials this way.
I’ll also share tools, intel, tutorials, pretty much everything security-related.
I’m more specialized in Threat Intel, Incident Response, OSINT, intel research, etc …
So you’ll probably see that often !
Here is a quick summary of my professional experience aswell as my education and my certifications You’ll notice that some informations are missing. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations
Mail Security & DevOps Engineer (SecDevOps) - apprenticeship
- Mail security features development (Go, Bash)
- CI/CD with GitLab
- Full automation of tasks, including Docker
- SOAR set up
Cybersecurity Engineer - apprenticeship
- Mail security related scripting (Bash, Go)
- Deployment of services on Docker
- Linux server administration
- Azure/O365 administration
IT Manager - apprenticeship
- GRPD conformormity
- Windows server administration
- IT Support
Master Cybersecurity & AI
Bachelor Systems, Security & Networks
Associate degree in Computer Science & Development 2018-2020